Shannon and Chris's wedding and their love for one another is something to be treasured! The couple met in high school but didn't connect until years later at a friends wedding!
Instead of a first look, Shannon and Chris held hands and shared sweet letters they wrote for each other. It was a great moment for them to calm their nerves and have a moment alone before their big day. The bridesmaids all wore different styles of blue dresses, while the bride's sister and Maid of Honor wore a slightly lighter shade dress to set her a part. The fun wood details were made by the groom himself and were a great decor for the place cards. Shannon and Chris chose to have paddles as their guest book, bringing in their love for the water.
Congratulations Shannon & Chris. Thank you to all of the great vendors that made this day perfect!
- Wedding Consulting: Wedding Savvy
- Photographer: Victoria Selman Photography
- Venue: Historical Kent Manor Inn
- Videographer: George Street
- Band: Black Tie
- Flowers: Rhonda Kaplan Floral Design
- Rentals: Rentals to Remember
- Transportation: First Student Charter Bus
- Hair & Makeup: Sierra & Nicole
- Cake: Cakes And Confections