June 25th was a day to remember for Margaret, Gibbs and all of their guests. The picturesque couple was married at St. Anne's Church with the reception to follow at Whitehall. The couple's strong love for one another was shown throughout the event. Their first look, shot by Missy Janes from Stone Barn Photography, was nothing short of magical, Gibbs' face lit up when he saw his soon to be wife.
The gorgeous reception was set up under the large tent by Loane Brothers. Guests were greeted with a tall glass of lemonade before entering the majestic reception, decorated with clear chairs and large flower arrangements.
The event ended with guests dancing the night away on the black and white checkered dance floor. It was a magical event and we are so lucky we got to be a part of it. Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. and may your new life together bring you so much happiness.
- Wedding Consulting: Wedding Savvy
- Church: St. Anne's Church
- Gospel Singer: Gigsalad
- Caterer: Paris Caterer
- Cocktail Music: C&J Entertainment: Classical Strings Trio
- Makeup: Conceptual Beauty
- Hair: Ruby Salon
- Transportation: Towne Transport
- Tent: Loane Brothers
- Valet: Towne Park
- Venue: Whitehall
- Restroom: Blue Ribbon
- Lighting: Event Dynamics
- Photographer: Missy Janes/Stone Barn Photographer
- Videographer: Clickspark
- Band: East Coast Entertainment: ATL Groove Factory
- Florist: Chesapeake Floral Arts
- Cake: Caroline's